Looking to adopt adult male or female Sulcata

Drea14

Location (City and/or State)
Thousand Oaks
hello, I’m a very experienced with torti - I have a lot of land and am looking for and adult male or female Sulcata. They will be an only child - definitely NOT looking to breed. I’m in Southern California. Thanks.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
There are several folks here looking to rehome Sulcata on a regular basis.
There are at least two right now.
It might be wise to have photos ready of the land,enclosure. Etc.
Most keepers looking to rehome will want lots of information.
Best of luck to you.

mvickers

San Diego, CA
hello, I’m a very experienced with torti - I have a lot of land and am looking for and adult male or female Sulcata. They will be an only child - definitely NOT looking to breed. I’m in Southern California. Thanks.
Hello, I have a 14 year old male sulcata, looking to re-home him. I live in San Diego.

MichaelW

North Hollywood, CA

Hello,
Are you still looking for a Sulcata? I have a male that is 6-7 years old I think. About 24 inches from front of shell to back.
Very friendly. Will follow you around & usually comes to you when you call his name.
I'm not asking for any money. Just looking for a good loving home with plenty of space for him to roam.

I'm located in North Hollywood, CA.