Looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise in Pa or NY area

macky2002

Location (City and/or State)
Cyclone Pa
I am looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise or any other Tortoise I have a baby Sulcata right now and would like something smaller also would like it older and friendly also person would be willing to drive to meet me at least half way to deliver

ILuvDogz

Hi Macky2002...I have a 4 1/2 year-old Russian Tortoise named Borgie. I would be willing to meet you half way. I am giving him to the right home. He is SO sweet, but I just cannot take care of him any more. If you are interested, he comes with a beautiful, large enclosure called “The Tortoise Palace”. It has 2 rooms in it, and he is happy in there. I also have a $50.00 MVB Bulb, water conditioner, calcium spray and his food and water bowls. I live near Niagara Falls, NY. My name is Laurie.

macky2002

Location (City and/or State)
Cyclone Pa
I would love him he would have a great home with me and would be spoiled it would be great to meet half way it would have to be a weekend my husband works during the week just let me know where, time and day and please make a list of foods he eats and how he likes them and anything else you think I need to know write it down on a paper for me I really like to know this to keep the routine the same he will be my 2nd baby I cant wait I am very excited thank you

ILuvDogz

We will set something up. We would have to meet you on a Friday or a Sunday. Most likely a Sunday. Elliottville would be half way. It’s a nice little ski town. I need to know your name and have a number to reach you at, and I will give you mine as well. It is too dangerous out here in public to give out that information. Thanks!