Looking for Sulcata tortoise shipping or local NJ

joekel01

Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Hello,

I am looking to purchase/adopt 1 or 2 Sulcata tortoises, ranging in size from hatchlings to adults.

I am located in NJ, near the shore.

Wendy@Sue

5 Year Member
Hello,

I am looking to purchase/adopt 1 or 2 Sulcata tortoises, ranging in size from hatchlings to adults.

Hi, I have an 8 year old, female, about 35 pounds that needs a new home. If interested, please leave me a tex, thank you!! I live in MI.
Wendy

joekel01

NJ
Hi, I have an 8 year old, female, about 35 pounds that needs a new home. If interested, please leave me a tex, thank you!! I live in MI.
Wendy

Hi, I’m interested

MI is a bit far for me to drive, is shipping or something else an option?

price?

Wendy@Sue

5 Year Member
Hi, I’m interested

MI is a bit far for me to drive, is shipping or something else an option?

price?
Hi, I’m asking $200, but best offer to a good home. As you know, there is a lot to be a good Sulcats owner & need to look into what is involved with their health, home, lighting, diet, etc. let me know, I also have a big pig blanket, heating pad for her. Thank you & if interested leave a post, thank you,
Wendy

joekel01

NJ
Hi, I’m asking $200, but best offer to a good home. As you know, there is a lot to be a good Sulcats owner & need to look into what is involved with their health, home, lighting, diet, etc. let me know, I also have a big pig blanket, heating pad for her. Thank you & if interested leave a post, thank you,
Wendy
I am interested and have many turtles and exotics right now.
What are my options as to getting the tortoise?

bonsai tortoise

5 Year Member
NJ
Hello,

I have two young females. About 11 inches and 13 inches. I’m local to you if you’re still interested in purchasing.