Looking for somebody to take in my 2 year old male Sulcata!

Cierra'sSage

Location (City and/or State)
Clearwater
Hi! I have a young male Sulcata that is looking for a new home. I got him almost 2 years ago as a birthday gift because I always wanted a tortoise. At the time, I had a house with a large fenced in yard but at the beginning of COVID I obviously lost my job and had to move. I no longer have a yard so he doesn't get as much outside time and I know he needs to go to a better home. He's very friendly, his name is Sage, he gets along with my dogs very well and is not afraid of them or people! He usually walks right up to people after a couple of minutes! I'm looking for somebody in Florida who has experience with Sulcata's and has outdoor space for him. Thanks in the meantime!

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Goodluck on finding him a new home, just be sure to checkup on who is getting your loved one. Sorry to hear that you can't keep him. Hope everything works out OK!

Cierra'sSage

Clearwater
Hi! I have a young male Sulcata that is looking for a new home. I got him almost 2 years ago as a birthday gift because I always wanted a tortoise. At the time, I had a house with a large fenced in yard but at the beginning of COVID I obviously lost my job and had to move. I no longer have a yard so he doesn't get as much outside time and I know he needs to go to a better home. He's very friendly, his name is Sage, he gets along with my dogs very well and is not afraid of them or people! He usually walks right up to people after a couple of minutes! I'm looking for somebody in Florida who has experience with Sulcata's and has outdoor space for him. Thanks in the meantime!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I couldn't open the pictures either.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
No pictures. @Yvonne G might be able to help you load the pictures.

Cierra'sSage

Clearwater
https://gm1.ggpht.com/G8oE0xx91PsGH...uh8UTJbCNPTgFjMlnNgklu4NsbZg=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft
https://gm1.ggpht.com/c7zg2Qx2TXEl7...c0YbENFrvqWPg3x0PWV9jT36XdSN=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I don't know. Yvonne or another expert will hopefully help you shortly. I can't pull the pictures up on the links either.

Cierra'sSage

Clearwater
If you are willing to ship I will take him in I can pay shipping and supply instruction
If you are willing to ship I will take him in I can pay shipping and supply instructions
im not looking to ship him, I’m sorry. I’d like to bring him wherever he goes so that I can see that the people have outdoor space for him
If you are willing to ship I will take him in I can pay shipping and supp

Katie11

Baker fl
I'm in northwest Florida and we have plenty of room. We are actually getting ready to adopt a 2.5 yr old female and we currently own Tank our 70 lb spoiled rotten sulcata.