Looking for Russian tortoise near PA

Braden Overstreet

Location (City and/or State)
Exton Pennsylvania
I have recently started a search for a Russian tortoise. I had one die due to medical complication a few years back. It was a very nice experiencing that short time with him. I have all the proper care materials and time for the tortoise so I’m ready to come get them any time.

vikram1092

Jersey City, USA
Hi Braden,

If you're still looking, I have a 6 year old male Russian Tortoise in great health. I'm moving from Jersey City, NJ to California, so I'm looking for a new home for him. I'd love to chat more, let me know.

i_am_huck

Harrisburg, PA
Hi,

I am looking to re-home a female Russian Tortoise. We have had her for about 6-7 years. I am in the Harrisburg, PA area. Please let me know if you are interested.

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
Do you still have the one in Harrisburg I am interested if you do I am about 4 hours away

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
Are you still interested in rehoming your tortoise I am 4 hours from you
Hi,

I am looking to re-home a female Russian Tortoise. We have had her for about 6-7 years. I am in the Harrisburg, PA area. Please let me know if you are interested.
Are you still interested in finding a home for your tortoise I live about 4 hours from you and am pretty interested

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
Hi Braden,

If you're still looking, I have a 6 year old male Russian Tortoise in great health. I'm moving from Jersey City, NJ to California, so I'm looking for a new home for him. I'd love to chat more, let me know.

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
Are you still looking for a home for your tortoise I live about 4 hours from you and I am interested

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
I dont know how to chat on here I am new to all this but yes very interested if close enough