Looking for home for two 3 year old tortoises

Quigley

I'm looking for a good home for my two 3 year old Greek tortoises. They are both healthy and they happily share an enclosure. I live in the Bay Area, California.

Destben

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
Beware of new members only on here for freebies that they can turn around and sell.

Calgalcher

5 Year Member
Apple Valley, California
I'm looking for a good home for my two 3 year old Greek tortoises. They are both healthy and they happily share an enclosure. I live in the Bay Area, California.
Good Morning. I'm interested in your Greek Tortoises. I'm not looking to turn around and sell them. I currently have two Sulcatas and a Leopard and am looking to expand my tortoise family. I have 10 acres in Apple Valley, Ca. with multi enclosures indoors and out. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Quigley

Good Morning. I'm interested in your Greek Tortoises. I'm not looking to turn around and sell them. I currently have two Sulcatas and a Leopard and am looking to expand my tortoise family. I have 10 acres in Apple Valley, Ca. with multi enclosures indoors and out. Hope to hear from you. Thanks
I'm pretty sure one is a male - I'm not sure about the other. Can you email me at [email protected] so we can discuss.

Elenka

los angeles
I am interested. We have enclosure and live in Santa Monica

creepy-crawler

5 Year Member
SoCal
I can take them, I live in North Hollywood, you can come over and see where they would live:) which is my back yard's enclosure:) hopefully they already found a home :) if not, let me know:)