Looking for Hermann's Tortoise breeders!

Bshok

Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
Hi all, My name is Emma. I am very interested and drawn to Hermann's Tortoises and have done many months worth of research on them. I have a reasonable-sized and complete set up for a hatchling or a well started baby, but am having trouble finding a reputable breeder that takes good care of their babies, with frequent soaks, and adequate temp. / humidity. I am totally invested and I fully understand that a tortoise is a lifelong commitment, I am here because I do want to commit my life to a Hermanns tortoise. Any help, references as to where I can find a healthy baby would be incredibly helpful!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Heres a thread of reputable breeders.. good luck and welcome to the forum

Bshok

Vermont
Heres a thread of reputable breeders.. good luck and welcome to the forum
This is incredibly helpful! Thanks for this link ❤

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
@Turtulas-Len

Hey Len! Do you have any for sale coming up?
Not at the moment. I have just the 2 that hatched last August and November, I am planning on raising them since they were the first from my adults. Since coming out of hibernation the female has laid 4 eggs, not sure if they will hatch though.

KBeam

Central Illinois
Hi all, My name is Emma. I am very interested and drawn to Hermann's Tortoises and have done many months worth of research on them. I have a reasonable-sized and complete set up for a hatchling or a well started baby, but am having trouble finding a reputable breeder that takes good care of their babies, with frequent soaks, and adequate temp. / humidity. I am totally invested and I fully understand that a tortoise is a lifelong commitment, I am here because I do want to commit my life to a Hermanns tortoise. Any help, references as to where I can find a healthy baby would be incredibly helpful!
I would go with Chris Leone at Garden State Tortoise/Hermani Haven, your tortoise will come with expert support!

sarah.mandol

5 Year Member
Have you found a baby yet?

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Not at the moment. I have just the 2 that hatched last August and November, I am planning on raising them since they were the first from my adults. Since coming out of hibernation the female has laid 4 eggs, not sure if they will hatch though.
Keep me in mind if they hatch!