Looking for help

Jennamilligan

Location (City and/or State)
ARMISSAN
In the morning is fine. The coco bedding is fine for her. No fruit (including tomatoes), that just upsets her tummy. You can buy her a bag of spring mix salad with endive, radicchio, and kale. That will be a good mix of proper nutrition. If you have access to the countryside where there isn't pesticides or herbicides sprayed, you can collect wild weeds that are best for her.
She has had her bath this morning, in thé bath she didnt move....but since she has been very active. IS this normal? Still not eaten anything ....

Jennamilligan

ARMISSAN
What age will she bé roughly? Her shell IS slightly less than 10 cms long.

Attachments

• IMG20200429073834.jpg
    IMG20200429073834.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG20200429073803.jpg
    IMG20200429073803.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 14

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
It
I am stuck with thé wow à wild hermanns, if she IS wild should i not just put her Somewhere?
I have never ever Seen à wild tortoise where i live, lived her well over 20 years. (I live in thé south if France, à ten minute drive to thé méditerranéen)
It's possible that it could be someone's pet too.. It would be risky just releasing it..

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Don't worry about the not eating for now, just keep soaking and having a basking light for her and she'll eventually eat.

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
That IS where i have gone wrong, i need both coir and hides....at thé moment i only have hides, as soon as thé shop IS open i will go to thé reptile place.....Yesterday i Just went to thé animal Feed place where i get thé horses food, they didnt have much, not in knowledge or products.
you could try another Substrate.

Jennamilligan

ARMISSAN
So she has eaten the flower part of dandelions... Nothing else..... I got her all différent Weeds from thé field including alfalfa, Clover, dandelions and their leaves...