Looking for greek male and Golden Greek Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
I am anxious to get Rusty here. But in healthy not frozen shape. So wait I must. I will PM you my address and you must pm me when you get ready to ship him.

Rustytheturtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
how about next tuesday the high is seventy four and the low is 50 is that warm enough.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
That sounds Perfect. I am so excited to get Rusty. PM me your information so I can help with the shipping.
Thanks

Rustytheturtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ok I'll ship him today while the weather is favorable. depending on how much i might be able to share some of the cost of shipping with you. I'll have the costs up in a few hours. and i'll also have a tracking number.

Rustytheturtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
We'll it's 101 pm so I'm a little late. I went to several places and only ups would send a turtle. The good news is he will go through kentucky which today is warmer than ohio. I thought a 50 low was cutting it a little close. Rusty should arive at 8:00am tommorow morning.

Rustytheturtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ok i looked at the weather in your area in california. The high is 54 and the low is 49. That's about one degree off if it becomes real cold. Here we are cutting things close again

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Ok sounds like Rusty is on his way? It is actually in the 60s and 70s here. Lows are starting to decline but we only have to worry about where he will be that one night. so as long as kentuckys weather is 50 or over at night no problem. did you get a price for shipping? this morning is way 65 at 8 am. so there should be no problems. Let me know.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Rusty is Here. Yeah, He made it in fine condition. He arrived at 7:30 am via UPS. He is currently hiding in the corner of his temp enclosure. He will be outside this summer for his quarenteen period. I will be posting pic of him this weekend.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Hi, I am revising my thread a bit. Still looking for those elusive Adult Greek Females. Especially the Jordan/Israel, Antakayan and Jordan/israel-Antakyan cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.