Looking for adult red foot tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
matt41gb said:
Hi, I'm looking for adult red-foot tortoises. I have money, and ready to buy. My email address is [email protected] Thanks.

-Matt

Whats the going rate for a 10" male that fans, relatively smooth carapace, etc.?

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Madkins007 said:
matt41gb said:
Hi, I'm looking for adult red-foot tortoises. I have money, and ready to buy. My email address is [email protected] Thanks.

-Matt

Whats the going rate for a 10" male that fans, relatively smooth carapace, etc.?

Probably around $150. The price would probably go up a bit if he was bigger and a "proven" breeder. Are you wanting to sell him? Is it the one that you send me pics of before?

-Matt

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Same guy- I'm still hoping to swap him for a smaller female, but I am thinking about just selling as an option. I still have a couple weeks to go before temps get safe reliably here (finally hitting in the daytime occasionally), so just thinking over options.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Madkins007 said:
Same guy- I'm still hoping to swap him for a smaller female, but I am thinking about just selling as an option. I still have a couple weeks to go before temps get safe reliably here (finally hitting in the daytime occasionally), so just thinking over options.

Do you have any updated pics of him? I would be interested in buying him.

-Matt

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Did you find the red foots that you were looking for. I am reducing the size of my herd and have a number available that you could choose from. Almost all of them are proven and none are less than 5 years old. I can send pictures and priced if you send me your e-mail address as there is no way to attach pictures to these messages. My e-mail is [email protected] I hope that you are having a great day! Douglas Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.