Looking for Adult Female Breeder Geochelone pardalis babcockii

sstephenson

5 Year Member
I'm looking for a female breeder Geochelone pardalis babcockii. I'm located near San Diego, so you would need to be either local (within 250 miles for pickup) or willing to ship to San Diego area. Please let me know what you have available. Please send your asking price shipped to 92071 zip to me (Steve) at [email protected] or text me at 619-647-0073. You can also respond to this ad. I'll be checking emails. Thanks!

Please note that I would be giving any tortoise a loving home. I can provide pics of my enclosure if you like. I already have a pair of sub-adults.

I may also be interested in an adult male if I find a female!

sstephenson

5 Year Member
She is a beauty! A bit beyond my budget at the moment after factoring in shipping. Still looking! Thanks tffnytorts!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Re: RE: Looking for Adult Female Breeder Geochelone pardalis babcockii

sstephenson said:
She is a beauty! A bit beyond my budget at the moment after factoring in shipping. Still looking! Thanks tffnytorts!

No problem.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
sstephenson said:

PM Christy and make an offer. She is an exceptionally good caretaker and you will be getting an extremely healthy very well cared for tortoise. When you figure how much you'll get back in baby sales and how long that tortoise will live, its really not that much money.

You might find a cheaper one somewhere, but you won't find a better cared for one anywhere.

sstephenson

5 Year Member
Thanks Tom! Will do.

Steve

Tom said:
sstephenson said:

PM Christy and make an offer. She is an exceptionally good caretaker and you will be getting an extremely healthy very well cared for tortoise. When you figure how much you'll get back in baby sales and how long that tortoise will live, its really not that much money.

You might find a cheaper one somewhere, but you won't find a better cared for one anywhere.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Thanks Tom! That is very nice of you to say! I take great pride in my love for tortoises and they have been such a wonderful part of our lives. It saddens me to sell any of my adults, but my daughter fell ill this year and need to downsize the amount I have.