Looking for a male hypo cherryhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I am in the market for a male hypo cherryhead. My hypos are of the more yellow-orange shell with orange-red scales variety, so any male I would hope to add would have to similar. I am not looking for an especially pale, "weak-toned", or washed out animal. I am not looking for a calico animal. I am not looking for an animal that has significant darker growth. I am seeking a male hypo CH with vibrant yellow and/or orange hues throughout. It should have "perfect" scutes or nearly so.

If you have one and you are considering parting with it, use the email function of this board to send me an email with more information. Clear photos and a defined price will be the typical expectation once I have emailed you back. I am not interested much in offers or haggling.

The animal must be a male and brightly colored. An adult is fine. A subadult or juvenile is fine. A hatchling to yearling *might* be okay, but I will have to think about it and get enough information from you before I could decide. The price I am willing to work with will depend upon the animal's maturity and cosmetic condition.

Thanks for your time and attention. I have yet to find anything through this medium and will probably have to be patient and find what I am looking for elsewhere, but it is worth another try with the cycling through of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.