Looking for a juvi or adult tortoise that needs a home.

zimone94

Hi! I am looking for a tortoise that needs a home. As cute as I think hatchlings are I really want to give a home to a tort that needs it. I am in southern/central Florida on the Treasure Coast. I do have a nice sized back yard, and I have areas that can be blocked off for smaller torts.

Kelp

Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn, Ny
Hi! I am looking for a tortoise that needs a home. As cute as I think hatchlings are I really want to give a home to a tort that needs it. I am in southern/central Florida on the Treasure Coast. I do have a nice sized back yard, and I have areas that can be blocked off for smaller torts.

Hi Zimone94, I am looking to re-home our awesome redfoot to Florida, the climate in NYC is too dry and he has to be indoors for months, it's not good for him- I will be in Sarasota next week, maybe we could meet? I can send photos, thanks!

zimone94

Hi Zimone94, I am looking to re-home our awesome redfoot to Florida, the climate in NYC is too dry and he has to be indoors for months, it's not good for him- I will be in Sarasota next week, maybe we could meet? I can send photos, thanks!

Can you send pictures to 7727669129

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
CRAIGSLIST works.
I live in South Florida and have a longterm "wanted"ad on Miami Craigslist looking for unwanted or unwell Redfoot.
I recently received a very sick little RF from that ad.
But I've also received some that I was able to get into shape and rehome.
It's very rewarding.