Looking at (...a Hermanns from Tortoise Supply)

Well I have been doing a lot of research and gathering information on where to get the perfect tortoise :). For about a year and half now. I have talked to people, searched the web and have kept a constant eye on this forum. From what I have gathered it seems to me that Tortoise Supply is hard to beat. I have had a little dialog with them recently and so far have been happy with the communication. I plan on trying to get a Hermann Tortoise from them the last week of July. I will keep you guys updated on the results through the process. Wish me luck !

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
Tyler at Tortoise Supply is a very reputable person. You should have no issues.

Ok our little one arrived yesterday. Here's my update on Tortoise supply. My contact with them has been great and they answer questions quickly. The process went very smoothly. Nervous about what we would actually be getting but I am so happy with the little one. He/she is very active right out of the box. He explored and explored his new home, checking everything out and once he found the food dish he just went after it, ate like a horse. So far as of day 2 I am extremely happy!!!!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469881793429.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469881793429.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 27