Lookin to buy cactus!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
Does any1 have a few(4 or 5) catus cuttings i cld buy?? maybe one or 2 to grow into plants and a few to feed my torts :) let me know!!!!
i wld like to be able to pay through paypal. ~thanks Kaila!!

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
I sell cactus on my site if you'd like to take a look. I'm the cheapest I've seen so far. Thanks and good luck! PM me if you have any questions.
-Austin

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
If you are patient, I am sure several members in here will come on and offer to send you cactus starts at no cost, except to pay for shipping. I know, because several members have given me cactus pads (which I admit I can kill in no time at all :( ).

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
Arizona Sulcata said:
I sell cactus on my site if you'd like to take a look. I'm the cheapest I've seen so far. Thanks and good luck! PM me if you have any questions.
-Austin

hey thanks i checked it out and i only have a hatchling(soon will have it) and a 2 year old leopard so 10lbs wld go bad b4 i cld feed it all... im only looking for a few (4-5)pieces thanks

Jacqui said:
If you are patient, I am sure several members in here will come on and offer to send you cactus starts at no cost, except to pay for shipping. I know, because several members have given me cactus pads (which I admit I can kill in no time at all :( ).

LOL yea i have a verry brown thumb when it comes to plants haha but was hoping i cld at least grow a cactus! :rolleyes: it grows wild here in South Dakota but i have to find clean outa town land to pick it from and also have to wait for it to warm up a lil more :) Thanks! i hope i can find sumthin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.