Look what we've been up two in the last two months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I know I haven't been on here very much in the past few months and these are part of the reason why. Look what we've been up to. This is Emma our 4 year old AKC Chocolate Labrador and these are her precious babies. I know Terry has already seen them since we're friends on Facebook, but I thought I would show them off to everyone here too. We are all in love with these little puppies.

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

This is our beautiful Emma and her puppies

DSC04159.jpg

IMG]http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr210/CandyCal/DSC04200.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr210/CandyCal/DSC04174.jpg[/IMG]

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04165.jpg

And here is our ball crazy Labrador on the 3 day wanting daddy to play ball with her (which he did)

DSC04155.jpg

And here's her whelping box that my wonderful husband made for her and her babies, 6'x5' in our kitchen.

IMG_6765.jpg

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
awww......look at all those "funsized" hershey babies!!I always wanted a choco lab to name Coco.....

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Very beautiful little pups, very exciting for you guys im sure. My sister has a brown lab and they are great dogs

Merlin M

5 Year Member
Edinburgh, Scotland
Aw so cute! I still remember when our old dog had puppies SO sweet (I still have one of them, she is 10 now) they are so lovely!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
CONGRATS :D Very cute and mommie looks very proud. Great whelping box, glad to see you built it with the ledge, saves lives. I sooooo miss having puppies.:(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
PUPPIES!!!!! They are all so cute. Love the fact she even has her ball with her while performing her motherly duties. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just love the two pictures of the individual baby by itself. They're SO CUTE!! I now have a really bad case of puppy fever.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thanks everyone. We waited four years for Emma to mate with Romeo. He's an English Labrador and she's an American Labrador. We wanted to see if we could have a calmer litter. :D She's doing wonderful as a mother, but still wants to play ball. We have to limit her though because her energy is very high even after delivering 11 puppies. I will post pictures as they grow. Thanks for all of the nice comments.

coreyc said:
Too Too cute :) I want one now I cant wait till June for mine :(:D

I'm curious as to what kind you're having. :)

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Candy said:
Thanks everyone. We waited four years for Emma to mate with Romeo. He's an English Labrador and she's an American Labrador. We wanted to see if we could have a calmer litter. :D She's doing wonderful as a mother, but still wants to play ball. We have to limit her though because her energy is very high even after delivering 11 puppies. I will post pictures as they grow. Thanks for all of the nice comments.

coreyc said:
Too Too cute :) I want one now I cant wait till June for mine :(:D

I'm curious as to what kind you're having. :)

I'm waiting on a cane corso ( Italian Mastiff)

Im waiting on a male Cane Corso (

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow he will be a big one huh? ;) Can't wait to see pictures. :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Very cool, Candy.... We had a litter of 10 bullmastiffs here in March 2011, and what a handful they became, and quick!

PS. We had an almost identical welping box.... I have since flipped it over. It makes a great tortoise hide!

Attachments

• Pups4-3-11.jpg
    Pups4-3-11.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 21

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
They are just precious Tyler. Did you keep any for yourself? My husband built the whelping box and we do plan to use it outside for the tortoises after Emma and the babies are done using it.

DSC04339.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.