Long-term Russian Tortosie Breeding Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtledave

5 Year Member
Hello All,

I have decided to part with my group of 1.3 Russian Tortoises. They have been in captivity for over 5 years (one for over 10 years) and all are in excellent shape. One female has some unique shell growth due to shell damage (likely a result of when she was collected). Two of the females consistently produce two clutches (spring and fall) and one produces each fall. Typical clutch on these females is 3-4 eggs (one female produces huge eggs!). They are fed on a diet of mixes greens, some vegetables, Mazuri Tortoise Chow and ZooMed Grassland Diet (they reluctantly will eat this if nothing else offered with it). All are PIT Tagged and ID numbers will be provided.

Asking $550 (plus shipping ) for the group and I will not separate. This is a great change to have a turnkey breeding group or add to your existing colony. I will consider trades for well established Kinixys or female pancake tortoises.

Please know your local laws and regulations. By accepting these turtles you agree that these animals are for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets.

References, SCL, and photos available upon request.

Please send emails to [email protected]'

Thanks!

Dave

turtledave

5 Year Member
The group is sold. Thanks!

turtledave said:
Hello All,

I have decided to part with my group of 1.3 Russian Tortoises. They have been in captivity for over 5 years (one for over 10 years) and all are in excellent shape. One female has some unique shell growth due to shell damage (likely a result of when she was collected). Two of the females consistently produce two clutches (spring and fall) and one produces each fall. Typical clutch on these females is 3-4 eggs (one female produces huge eggs!). They are fed on a diet of mixes greens, some vegetables, Mazuri Tortoise Chow and ZooMed Grassland Diet (they reluctantly will eat this if nothing else offered with it). All are PIT Tagged and ID numbers will be provided.

Asking $550 (plus shipping ) for the group and I will not separate. This is a great change to have a turnkey breeding group or add to your existing colony. I will consider trades for well established Kinixys or female pancake tortoises.

Please know your local laws and regulations. By accepting these turtles you agree that these animals are for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets.

References, SCL, and photos available upon request.

Please send emails to [email protected]'

Thanks!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.