Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Almost every post. It was better for a while. But its back with a vengeance. Sending PMs has been taking a long time for me too.

Josh.... HELP!

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Tom said:
Almost every post. It was better for a while. But its back with a vengeance. Sending PMs has been taking a long time for me too.

Josh.... HELP!

Im new to the forum, but I too have been experiencing this issue.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Test post.

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
LOL Yup, I hardly even think about it anymore. Just automatically refresh, or go to a new thread.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm sure this is hard to diagnose because it doesn't happen with every click. I'll go along just fine, reading every post and every thread, then all of a sudden I click on a thread and it won't open. Seems like forever, but that's just because in this world of fast computers we've come to expect instant gratification. Sometime if I hit it again it will open, but usually not.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I would say for me, it is happening about 1 in 4 or 25% of the time.

M

Maggie Cummings

Sending PM's is just a pain in the a**. I automatically copy paste now and as soon as I paste the first PM goes. Most of the time it times out if I'm not paying attention. Then I have to start all over as the text disappears...I just wait on sending a post on a thread. So slow. I lose patience and go do something else frankly... And sometimes I'm typing along and look up at the screen (yes, I have to look at the keys :() and everything that I've been typing is gone. Where? I don't have a clue, but I just give up on that too...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I use to wonder what all the fuss was about, then today with the new laptop I found out. :D It never did this loading thing with the old one. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
kyryah said:
Oh, we have a new laptop do we, miss fancy-pants??? :p

Ummm it was either a new one or never being online again. :p We now have two to go into the Laptop Dr. our next time home. We really need to buy another one. Jeff is so into his games these days, I never get online time except when we are moving and going thru spotty reception areas. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.