Livingstone's 4th update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, Va
Hello there ladies and gentlemen of TFO,

I have been very busy over the last couple of months, I haven't been neglecting livingstone but definitely have been neglecting to get on here to post and chat. My bad.

Ok, so with the apologies over, Livingstone is now 2 years and 8 months old. Woah boy is he getting big! Ill let the photos do the talking but he's just under the 12" mark and on his second bath tub.

livingstonebasking.gif

livingstonebasking2.gif

livingstonebask3.gif

livingstoneinbath.gif

Just for reference, this was livingstone 2 years and 5 months ago

livingstone-190.gif

To me its been incredible watching this lil guy grow. I hope you all agree, he's a fine looking boy.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Are you sure you don't want Livingstone to come live in sunny southern California? I need a third to add to a pair...

SpeedyGontortoise

5 Year Member
So Cal
I'm so jealous. I would love to have one of those guys. Even though I have yard space, I don't think mountain living is the best place for them. Yours is beautiful.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Thank you all for the kind words. It has been very exciting watching this guy grow, he is such a friendly boy (for a tortoise) and I think being raised indoors and constantly around people is helping to keep his demeanor friendly. I've owned a number of tortoises but this is the first one that I've raised from a hatchlingesque age, and can honestly say the imprinting/learned behavior from it has made livingstone quite charming.

Tom said:
Are you sure you don't want Livingstone to come live in sunny southern California? I need a third to add to a pair...

Tom if my situation ever got to the point of not being able to give livingstone what he needs you will be the first to know. Thanks for the offer, i consider it a compliment, but for now he's still manageable. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Good! Because that WAS a compliment.

... I'll just have to keep working on ya. :D

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Good lookin sulcata. Mine and yours are about the same age. But mine is 10" and about 7 lbs.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Livingstone is a great looking tortoise. Do you keep him outdoors in the summer months?

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
How much does livingston weight? And when you say 12 inches,, how do u measure him....?

Where r u located that he is indoors?

Status
Not open for further replies.