LITTLEFOOT THE GALAPAGOS TORTOISE WEBCAM!!

Are you interested in watching the Littlefoot Webcam?

• Yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karyn

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boothywn, Pennsylvania
Hey, thanks. I tried to download it before and could never get it. I'll your link a try.

Karyn

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Corey,
I just tried and I can only see camera 2. I tried to change but it does not work.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
So I did the powerpoint, I put in the website and it comes up say no site found?? Help!!

koopakid

5 Year Member
i've tried and tried and i just can't seem to get it to work!!!!! what am i to do????????? i must see some galapagosness!...lol

i followed the powerpoint a few times through.
it says that the address was broken. im not sure if i put the correct ip address.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Please know that Spikethebest is out of town right now and will respond as soon as possible I am sure.

laurun3

5 Year Member
Chicago, IL
Hey,

When I tried to login is said invalid username??? I used littlefoot.mypets.ws so I'm not sure what to do. Let me know what I can do when ya get back in town so I can view your torts :)

Thanks,
-Lauren

way2gfy

5 Year Member
I tried, but didn't work. :( I even tried turning off my firewall and the security program. I have Powerpoint on my PC here at work. I copied the link: http://www.qps-inc.com/QSeeTS/enablingactivex/Enabling Active X.ppt and pasted into new internet explorer window. I got an error message. I really want to see yours, especially when they are sleeping.

Dee

spikethebest said:
FINALLY!!! IT IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!!! however, not without its technical difficulties.

first and foremost, you need to change some simple settings in your internet explorer browser. you can not use anyother browser except internet explorer. sorry.

please download this powerpoint to see exactly what settings need to be fixed. please follow it carefully, as it must be done correctly, or else you can not view the video. yes i know its a pain (but very easy to do, its just checking boxes), but once its done, its done forever, and NO-- it WONT affect anything else on your computer, it just enhances it!

click or copy/paste the link below to download the powerpoint
http://www.qps-inc.com/QSeeTS/enablingactivex/Enabling Active X.ppt

next go to this website to view the webcam-- littlefoot.mypets.ws

there should be a cab file that installs, if it doesnt, then you didnt correctly modify your internet explorer settings. please look at the powerpoint one more time and fix it.

then enter the following information

host-- littlefoot.mypets.ws
port- 80 (it should already be in there)
username - admin
password- 111111 (six ones)

click login

then you are done!! yay!!! then just right click on the cameras to view them full screen. i will be adding more cameras soon.

please email me if you have any problems or questions.

also, if you see any suspicious behavior, or you see littlefoot has flipped over, or you see someone has stolen her, or she escapes, or anything out of the ordinary... please email me directly at [email protected]. there is a reward if your information leads to the recovery of Littlefoot if she is lost/stolen.

if you just have general questions or comments or suggestions, please reply to this thread, and i will address your issue.

thank you and enjoy watching my wonderful tortoise!!

-Cory

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Spike has been gone for some time now doing some type of Military training I believe. So until such a time as he returns this thread is closed. Sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.