Littlefoot is here!

skully

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana, US
I have been posting around the forum for awhile now and my baby Hermann's Tortoise finally came in today!

Named him Littlefoot :)

OdC3US4.jpg

ZqQTXRA.jpg

HJ1983

New York City
I was following your posts. I'm happy your little one is finally here. Gorgeous. And already photogenic. Littlefoot is a great name. Is that a Land Before Time reference?

skully

Indiana, US
Ya it is, I use to watch it when I was younger. I was just thinking of names and because he is so tiny I was just like, Littlefoot will do! :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello Little foot.

He is cute for sure.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I love the dark coloration. Very unique. Congrats on Littlefoot

skully

Indiana, US
diamondbp said:

He was one of many babies. I picked him out because he was the darkest. I'm into the blacks/grays of reptiles. Most of my snakes are Anery types. So cute! Didn't realize how small he was going to be!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
skully said:
diamondbp said:

He was one of many babies. I picked him out because he was the darkest. I'm into the blacks/grays of reptiles. Most of my snakes are Anery types. So cute! Didn't realize how small he was going to be!

Cool. May we ask where you purchased him from? He has a great quality look to him

skully

Indiana, US
diamondbp said:
skully said:
diamondbp said:

Cool. May we ask where you purchased him from? He has a great quality look to him

Of course, tortoisesupply :) Although I don't think he has anymore right now, I got Littlefoot right before he went off and sold all the others in a group.

After a rough 2 days dealing with FedEx, Littlefoot finally got to sleep in peace last night! Stayed under the hotspot for a few hours and when lights went out, he crawled into the corner and went to sleep.

rX5VKBG.jpg

skully

Indiana, US
ImageUploadedByTortForum1394297513.700501.jpg

Littlefoot's enclosure is complete!

Last edited by a moderator: