Little guy needs a home with a big heart

Riley ann

Location (City and/or State)
chino
I have one leopard about a month old. Nothing wrong with him just nobody picked him.IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0843.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0841.jpg
The scale picture is about as accurate as it gets. This guy is a little squirmy. Anywhere from 1.3 to 1.4 ounces.

Sue80

Hanceville AL
Which side of the ocean is he on?
Are y'all in LA?
I would be happy to take him, but we need to UPS or mail him--I know breeders do it.

Sue80

Hanceville AL
Are you willing to mail/UPS the little guy? What kind of rehoming fee besides super special shipping?

Kasia

Poland
I have one leopard about a month old. Nothing wrong with him just nobody picked him.View attachment 231615View attachment 231616View attachment 231617View attachment 231618
The scale picture is about as accurate as it gets. This guy is a little squirmy. Anywhere from 1.3 to 1.4 ounces.
@Riley ann please consider status of members wanting to take him of your hands! Double check before shipping! Take under consideration 100 post rule. @Yvonne would you be so kind and move this post to the adoption section and tell more about forum rules/things to consider? Thank you!

Sue80

Hanceville AL
Thank you, Kasia!! I was wondering if this should be discussed here. Thanks, Yvonne for making it so.

Orbela

If nobody has picked the little guy up I can take him. I have a 4ft x 10ft enclosure I’m building. I’m in LOS ANGELES willing to pick the little guy up.

Sue80

Hanceville AL
I hope he goes to a good home.

I have a three year old leopard tortoise and a two year old leopard tortoise who are both happy and comfortable in their home. But I do not live in LA, and I cannot afford the airfare.