Little bit worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser-the-Redfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kurihama, Japan
Hey guys its me again... I was wondering, Koopa is staying inside of his hide, and is burrowing... Is that ok? Its not really warm in his hide... He is eating and going to the bathroom his poop is olive green which I read was a good thing.

He is active, but only for about 10 minutes when I take him out of his hide, and then goes straight back in...

I officially measured him, hes 3 1/4 inches... So how old is that? Around 1 year or so?

Thanks for your time :)

Bowser-the-Redfoot

5 Year Member
Kurihama, Japan
Also I noticed Koopa isn't drinking any water... But I do have it humid and the lettace has water on it and of course in it... What should I do about the water issue?

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
You are describing pretty normal behaviors. It may be weather related, but for the last few days my herd has been hiding most of the time. I checked them all over today and double checked the temps, humidity, etc. and it is all OK, so I am not real worried.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I think I read that you got him 2 days ago? Just give Koopa sometime to settle into his new home, he is scared and needs to get acclimated. Let him kick back, relax and check everything out on his own. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.