Lingering Issues?

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Still sad I can't see any tort smileys... Just says tort. :(
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1398376353.674810.jpg

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I'm not sure there's anything I can do about the :tort: smiley in the app. It is up to Tapatalk to support this kind of feature. You can appeal to them directly and ask them why they don't support custom smileys...
Other than that, the tort smiley is just another great reason to use the mobile-ready full-site from your mobile browser! :)

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I'm not sure there's anything I can do about the :tort: smiley in the app. It is up to Tapatalk to support this kind of feature. You can appeal to them directly and ask them why they don't support custom smileys...
Other than that, the tort smiley is just another great reason to use the mobile-ready full-site from your mobile browser! :)
Haha yes yes... The mobile web version. ;)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I've been unable to upload photos..

I tried to UPLOAD A FILE to a thread and I was given a red prompt error notice. I had to resort to tinypic

Then I tried to ADD MEDIA to my albums and received the same error notice. It wont let me upload a single photo. :( They are photos I've uploaded before and from the same camera as all of my others. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. ???

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
@Josh Here is the error notice I receive each time I try to upload photos from my PC.
It doesn't tell me why...

I'd really like to add to my albums. :shy:

(I added these photos from the Android app)

Attachments

• 1398489036541.jpg
    1398489036541.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 9
  • 1398489053356.jpg
    1398489053356.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
i love the new website changes!!! the only issue i've noticed so far is that the ad banners cover up some of the posts and i can't see what people have written. (i'm using a pc, not a mobile app.) a lot of banner ads i've seen in the past have an x in the corner so you can click them off, but none of these do. is there some way i can click them off if they cover up something i'm trying to read? thanks!!!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
@Team Gomberg I replied to this same issue on the other thread because I saw it first... Let's keep the discussion there so I don't get confused :) ;)

@marcy4hope those ads should be gone now... please confirm

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
@marcy4hope those ads should be gone now... please confirm[/QUOTE]
thanks josh. i only see the ad at the top of the page now and it wasn't an issue. no more mid-page ads on my screen to hide posts! awesome!! :)