Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Older pic but my babies <3 <3 <3
11870832_1625614187676573_5023139647119947661_n.jpg

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
This photo is some of my redfoots I aquired from various situations. Warts an all.
I've added a few smaller boxes to my tort room to get me through this winter,nothing fancy. 4 of them decided to cram into this 1 box. Lucky wallace(back right) has 3 ladies after him;)
Princess back left just laid some eggs for me a while back. Front left is Clarice, she has a large part of her upper beak missing. You can see how much she has grown since I've had her. Look at the scutes change of angle.
Then there is florance peeping around the corner. She has 2 marginal scutes with dog damage.
IMG_20151217_191753.jpg

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
This photo is some of my redfoots I aquired from various situations. Warts an all.
I've added a few smaller boxes to my tort room to get me through this winter,nothing fancy. 4 of them decided to cram into this 1 box. Lucky wallace(back right) has 3 ladies after him;)
Princess back left just laid some eggs for me a while back. Front left is Clarice, she has a large part of her upper beak missing. You can see how much she has grown since I've had her. Look at the scutes change of angle.
Then there is florance peeping around the corner. She has 2 marginal scutes with dog damage.
View attachment 159008

Goofballs...... haha great job taking them in and giving them a nice safe home. Congrats!!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
View attachment 159008
And Wallace has had enough of the female attention. He's gone into a smaller box so he can be alone. "Yeah, we'll see, 3 in this box yesterday and a 4th trying to get in"
These smaller boxes scattered around were supposed to be so they can get away from each. Well they never do, and its not the males following the females.
IMG_20151217_201915.jpg