Leopcata...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
One of our members owns one. I won't say who, cause I can't remember for sure and I don't want to say the wrong name. Not sure if they bred it or bought it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our member has two of them. They are very pretty animals. He bought them. If I had the money, I would buy a couple too.

In my opinion, as long as the original species are not in danger of extinction, I see nothing wrong with someone making a buck by crossing the two species.

We seem to be turning into real snobs here on the forum. Relax folks. What is the harm?

Note to Vincent: Would you like me to move this to the debate section? Because its going to light some fires.

Vincentdhr

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Our member has two of them. They are very pretty animals. He bought them. If I had the money, I would buy a couple too.

In my opinion, as long as the original species are not in danger of extinction, I see nothing wrong with someone making a buck by crossing the two species.

We seem to be turning into real snobs here on the forum. Relax folks. What is the harm?

Note to Vincent: Would you like me to move this to the debate section? Because its going to light some fires.

Sure, that is fine.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
Very pretty looking. If I had the $ I would probably get one too. Question..the pic itch the parents breeding...is that about the full size a leopard gets?

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
N2TORTS has two of them, they are real, just very rare for the eggs to be fertile.

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
Very nice animal, but the price is excessive.
Is Leopcata the good term ?
I remember have read "Lepracuta" ...

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
I got to see some of these up personal and they were beatiful and healthy. They were from the same clutch and one looked more leopard and the other looked more sully. I know a lot of people are against this but I think these are beautiful creatures. Will I purposely breed for them? no. Will I hate if one was made? no. Ive seen too many arguments on this form about stuff like this and I say you are welcome to your opinion :D That is the beauty of individuality!

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.