Leopards and Sulcatas for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonsai tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
I have two female sulcatas and two unsexed juvenile leopards for sale or trade. All are incredibly healthy and in heavy growth modes right now. One of the sulcatas has a fair bit of pyramiding from a previous owner but has come in smooth since I got her a couple years ago. They are kept outdoors in the summer months with all the benefits of full sun, natural forage, and warm days. I feed them a very wide variety with tons of grasses and weeds along with Mazuri, timothy hay, alfalfa, spring mix, romaine, kale, escarole, radicchio, etc. They never eat the same thing two days in a row. Once in a while on hot, dry days they will get watermelon. Here's their measurements:
Sulcata 1 - 13.75 inches
Sulcata 2 - 11 3/10 inches
Leopard 1 - 4.5 inches
Leopard 2 - 3.5 inches
The sulcatas are local pick up only and I would prefer to sell them together. I'm willing to meet someone within 2-4 hours from Philadelphia if we can make a deal.
The leopards can be local pick up within 2-4 hours of Philly or shipped.
I am willing to trade for the right combo of other tortoises. These would include Greeks (preferably confirmed Ibera Greek females), female adult Redfoots, Hypo or confirmed het hypo Redfoots, Cherryheads, Herman's, or Marginated. I also might consider RES morphs. Unless you are willing to trade several hatchlings for one of my tortoises I'm looking for mature animals and preferably female with the exception being hypo Redfoots. If you are interested in purchasing, let's discuss prices. We can also do a combination of trade and cash if you prefer. Everything is negotiable! PM me with questions. If trading I would like to know your current care and see pics. I'm an open book so feel free to ask any question you want about my care as well.
Lastly, these tortoises have been doted on since we had them. The sulcatas are especially personable and really a joy to keep. I'm looking to move them on to new owners so I can focus more on my Redfoots and Testudo species. I don't HAVE to sell them but am looking at cutting back on the number of species I keep so I can be more focused on only a handful. I have a plan over the next few years and, unfortunately, the leopards and sulcatas don't fit into it right now. Please let me know if you have any questions

IMG_0979.jpgIMG_0980.jpgIMG_0981.jpgIMG_0982.jpgIMG_0985.jpgIMG_0986.jpgIMG_0987.jpgIMG_0989.jpgIMG_0990.jpgIMG_0991.jpgIMG_0992.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.