Leopard Tortoise XING keychainkeychain

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
I'm totally loving my new keychain! Like really loving it..

0404151709.jpg

A close up... Recognize the leopard tortoise by chance? ;) ....I told you he was going to be a professional model!

0404151709a.jpg

My friend James @kameya sells a variety of turtle and tortoise XING signs, stickers, magnets and now the keychains! With many species to choose from, I highly suggest you check out his stuff so you too can show off your turtle and tortoise obsession in a cool way. :cool:
He has GREAT prices and GREAT customer service.

www.turtlecrossing.bigcartel.com

If I remember correctly, these won't be available until May when he returns from a vacation.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So cool. So, if we order one, we get Levi on it? Or do we send in a pic or our own? Either way, pretty darn cool.

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
Thank you Heather for promoting my newest project. Now I am back from my vacation, and the new shop is now open. Please feel free to browse my website to see if there anything you like. And if you can't find any turtle or tortoise species you like, please feel free to email me and we can work out a deal where you can get a couple of free keychains like the ones Heather got and I can add your turtle/tortoise to my online store.

But if a sell agreement cannot be made, you can still select the Create your own XING image option, and you will get (2) keychains and (2) magnets with your own turtle/tortoise image.

Please feel free to email me you you have any questions, thank you.

James
http://turtlecrossing.bigcartel.com/