Leopard tortoise breeders

Aaron23

5 Year Member
Anyone on here a leopard tortoise breeder? If not can someone point me in the right direction? Also interested in a giant south African.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Anyone on here a leopard tortoise breeder? If not can someone point me in the right direction? Also interested in a giant south African.
Aaron I will have some mixed leopards that are mostly south african. The male that sired them is pure South African and the female is mixed genetics so their babies will have mostly south african look and a cheaper cost. Those eggs will be hatching in late Feb- early march.

Now if you are set on pure south african babies that may be harder to acquire from a TFO member. Arizona tortoise compound (which is a member here) has some but I'm not sure what his current availability is. I recently purchased some from Rodriguez Chelonians on facebook but their availability is almost gone. If you are on Facebook you can look them up. My facebook page is Pitre's Pardalis, Sulcatas, & More if you want to look at my breeders are my current TFO threads listed here.

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/my-official-p-pardalis-leopard-tort-page.113544/

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/babies-on-the-way.133569/

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
I have leopard hatchlings that are ready to go. Unfortunately I am in Spokane WA, and it is too cold to ship. I will start selling them in March. Pictures and more info available on my Facebook page, Spokane Valley Tortoises.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
I have leopard hatchlings that are ready to go. Unfortunately I am in Spokane WA, and it is too cold to ship. I will start selling them in March. Pictures and more info available on my Facebook page, Spokane Valley Tortoises.

Checked out the FB, great looking hatchlings Jodie.