aaron55

Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield,CA
New member!!
I just got a leopard tortoise and I have been feeding him squash and Zucchini leaves and softened Mazuri pellets. Should I give him more of a variety of food, maybe throw in grasses with the leaves? Also I have found I need to buy a thermostat due to the ambient temperature changing drastically in my area. What thermostat do you guys recommend from Amazon? The reviews aren’t very clear so I thought I would ask people that care about their Tortoises! Thanks so much!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
New member!!
I just got a leopard tortoise and I have been feeding him squash and Zucchini leaves and softened Mazuri pellets. Should I give him more of a variety of food, maybe throw in grasses with the leaves? Also I have found I need to buy a thermostat due to the ambient temperature changing drastically in my area. What thermostat do you guys recommend from Amazon? The reviews aren’t very clear so I thought I would ask people that care about their Tortoises! Thanks so much!!!
All of these questions and much more are answered in the thread that Blackdog linked for you. Read that and then come back with all your questions. We are happy to help.

Congrats on the new baby!