Leopard Geckos Hatching!

L

LasTortugasNinja

Tokays might be the biggest aholes hahha
meanest cusses you can get. I think I'd rather cuddle a caiman over the tokay. They would pick fights with EVERYTHING that wasn't them. Funny story: The male felt threatened by the Sega Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog game. I would play that, and he would be facing the tv, full threat display, and chirp/bark at the game. Something about the ring collecting sound effect royally pissed him off.

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
meanest cusses you can get. I think I'd rather cuddle a caiman over the tokay. They would pick fights with EVERYTHING that wasn't them. Funny story: The male felt threatened by the Sega Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog game. I would play that, and he would be facing the tv, full threat display, and chirp/bark at the game. Something about the ring collecting sound effect royally pissed him off.
I believe it.. they are like a pint sized nile

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here is the male and female.(female is the first picture) The male is a beast in size, yet he eats so little and most of the time just disregards food whenever offered. The female eats like a pig when she does not have eggs, then her appetite is less with the eggs. I said previously that the baby is high yellow, but that isn't the true morph. Based on experience, it will look like a high yellow as an adult with the phenotype but the genotypes are all mixed, the parents and offspring aren't pure. I breed them and sell them to be pets, with mixed genes, not as a professional breeder who knows all the genes, morphs, and stuff inside out haha. Each baby is a surprise as to what it will look like, the babies they make have so many different, cool, patterns. Here are some babies they produced throughout the years with cool patterns. I made around $200 last year from selling on craigslist and maintaining the geckos is really not much work.

Such gorgeous babies. I can't pick a favorite.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Such gorgeous babies. I can't pick a favorite.
They are gorgeous! Thanks for appreciating them, many people in my family aren't a fan of geckos/lizards in general lol.

Bambam1989

East Texas
Love the leopard geckos! I got a lil female who is in the 16-17 years old range. I know one day she will pass away... But I will have to get another when that day comes.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Love the leopard geckos! I got a lil female who is in the 16-17 years old range. I know one day she will pass away... But I will have to get another when that day comes.
I'm thinking of getting my son one because I've heard they are pretty easy. I'm trying to get him interested in pets. He loves our dogs, but everything else is just ,egh. Makes me so sad lol

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I'm thinking of getting my son one because I've heard they are pretty easy. I'm trying to get him interested in pets. He loves our dogs, but everything else is just ,egh. Makes me so sad lol
Get him a tokay.. they are so friendly lol

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Haha! Yea no thanks lol
I was bouncing between leopard gecko, eyelash gecko or a beardy. I've had an eyelash, but mine was SOOOOO lazy lol
Northern Blue tongue skinks are great also .. its like holding a potato

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Northern Blue tongue skinks are great also .. its like holding a potato
He was afraid to touch a decent size green iguana! He may be to scared of a blue tongue haha! I'm such a mean mom. I tease him(with love) about that constantly. He won't touch an iguana but he'll let our family friends huge python drape over his shoulders lol

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
He was afraid to touch a decent size green iguana! He may be to scared of a blue tongue haha! I'm such a mean mom. I tease him(with love) about that constantly. He won't touch an iguana but he'll let our family friends huge python drape over his shoulders lol
Actually hes safer with the python .. green iguanas are up there for the worst reptiles as pets lol believe me .. they are not nice at times

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Actually hes safer with the python .. green iguanas are up there for the worst reptiles as pets lol believe me .. they are not nice at times
Oh I've had one lol. He was an a$$. Just makes me laugh. He was afraid because it was big lol. Like, really? Do you know how large this snake is?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
They are one of the easiest pets out there. Recommend 100%