Leopard Geckos Hatching!

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Alief
so cute! i had a female leopard gecko sadly it passed away, she was the Best. i like to believe she trusted me. what morph are they?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I love seeing any reptiles hatching. So cool.

What do you feed your tiny hatchlings when the times comes?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
I love seeing any reptiles hatching. So cool.

What do you feed your tiny hatchlings when the times comes?
It really is cool! Never gets old. After around 3-5 days after hatching, I start offering them pinhead crickets and very small mealworms, dusted with repashy superfoods vitamin/mineral supplement. They start to grow very fast, and their colors change significantly after each shed. So awesome.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Leopard geckos are just cool. How do you not love them? I understand that not everyone wants to keep them all the time, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like them.

May I request pics of your adults? I love to check out all the morphs at the reptile shows.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Leopard geckos are just cool. How do you not love them? I understand that not everyone wants to keep them all the time, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like them.

May I request pics of your adults? I love to check out all the morphs at the reptile shows.
Here is the male and female.(female is the first picture) The male is a beast in size, yet he eats so little and most of the time just disregards food whenever offered. The female eats like a pig when she does not have eggs, then her appetite is less with the eggs. I said previously that the baby is high yellow, but that isn't the true morph. Based on experience, it will look like a high yellow as an adult with the phenotype but the genotypes are all mixed, the parents and offspring aren't pure. I breed them and sell them to be pets, with mixed genes, not as a professional breeder who knows all the genes, morphs, and stuff inside out haha. Each baby is a surprise as to what it will look like, the babies they make have so many different, cool, patterns. Here are some babies they produced throughout the years with cool patterns. I made around $200 last year from selling on craigslist and maintaining the geckos is really not much work
.IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2149 (1).jpg
IMG_E8738.JPGIMG_8880.JPGIMG_8281.JPGIMG_8521.JPGIMG_2144.JPG

L

LasTortugasNinja

Awwww cute! I used to breed Leopard geckos and tokays back in the 90's. Leopards are easily one of the best reptiles a person can own! Love 'em!