Lenin Tortoise

helen7788

Location (City and/or State)
Norwich
Hi there we have a russian tortoise called lenin we have set up next to fish tank just need get some ideas for the wires etc hubby says conduit. Have attached picture. Thankyou any advice appreciated.

20200720_131819.jpg

helen7788

Norwich
yes thats right to organise wires cause if there was ever a major leak we would be in trouble and are you able to get a picture of the internet to show me I dont know what they are thankyou for replying

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hi yes I meant Russian sorry about that and Im sure they can stick on to walls? And sell on amazon?

There are different kinds of Velcro wire cable ties. They are easy to bundle up your wires & keep them nicely out of the way. The velcro ones are nice ‘cause you can easily undo them, redo them many times. Many ways then to stick on the walls.

Here on the Home Depot site, they show thr cable ties in use with doublestick tape. Lots of options

➡️ https://www.homedepot.com/p/VELCRO-Brand-8-in-x-1-2-in-Reusable-Ties-50-Pack-90924HD/202261940

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

Be thinking about setting up a safe outdoor area for Lenin. The aquarium you have him in really isn't big enough for a full grown Russian tortoise.

helen7788

Norwich