Last year on this day...

Herman_WA

Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Well, last year on this day, I got my little buddy Herman as an early Christmas present. When I first got him I didn’t take the best care of him, hardly changed his water, lived off of romane lettuce, he even got lost outside for a few hours...

But I'm happy to say that this website has really helped me take a LOT better care of my little buddy. He is doing amazing now!
This is how we celebrated together...

I'm sorry, this is a pretty pointless thread, but its a pretty big deal for me.

Have a merry Christmas!
2020-12-21-11-11-12-118.jpg2020-12-21-11-12-20-971.jpg2020-12-21-11-18-06-808.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
THIS! This right here is why I love this site so much and spend so much time here. This is what its all about.

I too take much better care of all of my tortoises and I've also learned a ton from many people because of TFO.

I hope you and your tortoise have many happy years together! :)

1289Gabe

San Diego California
Well, last year on this day, I got my little buddy Herman as an early Christmas present. When I first got him I didn’t take the best care of him, hardly changed his water, lived off of romane lettuce, he even got lost outside for a few hours...

But I'm happy to say that this website has really helped me take a LOT better care of my little buddy. He is doing amazing now!

Have a merry Christmas!
View attachment 313543View attachment 313544View attachment 313545
Congrats on the one year anniversary!?. I got my little leopard on Christmas last year as well!

Herman_WA

Washington
THIS! This right here is why I love this site so much and spend so much time here. This is what its all about.

I too take much better care of all of my tortoises and I've also learned a ton from many people because of TFO.

I hope you and your tortoise have many happy years together! :)
Thanks so much!

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT

Have a merry Christmas!
View attachment 313543View attachment 313544View attachment 313545
I'm so happy for the two of you. I agree, this forum has enriched the life of my tortoise as well. Many happy returns!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Yes! This post is a big deal for us, too!
Just like Tom said, this is why we're here and spend many hours answering questions.
You've made my day! Thank you for posting this! And congratulations on a job well done!

Congrats.gif