Last Mango baby-outstanding

allegraf

10 Year Member!
This is the last of the mango hatchlings. It hatched almost a month later than the other three clutchmates. This one has color in the arm pits! Already has a new home and is spoken for.IMG_0706.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_0713.jpgIMG_0719.jpg

Potential dad-wicked
IMG_0742.jpgIMG_0745.jpg

Mom-mango
IMG_0747.jpgIMG_0748.jpg

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
Holy orangeness. I love those legs. Beautiful for sure.

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Hmmmm, you may be convincing me to try breeding a few down the road.
That one is stunning. Whoever gets it is very fortunate.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Hmmmm, you may be convincing me to try breeding a few down the road.
That one is stunning. Whoever gets it is very fortunate.
Whatever! You can always get the grandkids to grow and enjoy instead of the work. But you know I am always willing to help.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I thought it was Darth Booze....

Nein. Naming is best done with full clarity of mind. Would not want a tortoise resenting me since they live so long. Might spend decades going after my Achilles tendon. Tiny looks of tortoise hatred sure would be cute, though. Like a grumpy marshmallow...if a marshmallow would be capable of expressing grumpiness.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Nein. Naming is best done with full clarity of mind. Would not want a tortoise resenting me since they live so long. Might spend decades going after my Achilles tendon. Tiny looks of tortoise hatred sure would be cute, though. Like a grumpy marshmallow...if a marshmallow would be capable of expressing grumpiness.

Especially since it is the grandchild of Darth Maul, it could get rather large for a Brazilian Carbonaria! Don't forget the kevlar socks or you maybe sorry.....