Large sulcata looking for a new home-AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I'm sad to say I will have to find a new home for one of my tortoises. Unfortunately when I took in 2 Sulcata tortoises 6yrs ago I did not know at the time that they may eventually not get along. I have been lucky up until this point. I have a male and female both around 60lbs. I can weight to be more exact. Ever since my male tried to mate she has been very aggressive. I am looking to re-home my female since my male is now limping. I would like to keep him to make sure he gets the vet care he needs. It makes me sad to have to do this but it is in their best interest. I would like to ask for a small re-homing fee just to make sure she goes to a home that will take care of her and provide what she needs. I am looking for someone that knows about Sulcata tortoises and that has a large area for her to live in. Please contact me if you are looking for a large Sulacta and are passionate about caring for her. Thank you.

644723_4810411656553_1153924678_n.jpg

553307_10200313077927948_1622767414_n.jpg

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
She's sounds amazing and perfect for my project as well as a great pet for my sibling. She's been needing/wanting a big girl... I'd be willing. May I ask your rehome fee ? + shipping?

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Shipping a 60lb tortoise?^

0.0.1 Red Foot
0.0.1 Crested Gecko
0.1.0 Dachshund

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
It's easy, just gotta pick it up at the airport directly in most cases.

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Florida
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure this tort is busy laying eggs at the moment lol.

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yes this is the tortoise that was laying eggs for the first time yesterday :) For everyone that has shown interest I have been communicating with someone in regards to taking her. If it doesn't work out I will keep you in mind. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.