Lancecham

sulcatadude

5 Year Member
Lancecham Review

I ordered two sulcata hatchlings from Lance and the experience has been great! Both sulcatas arrived healthy, active, and eager to eat!

I can tell that Lance is dedicated to his animals. His tortoises have great appetites and aren't picky about their foods which proves he raises them from day one on a high-variety diet.

Within minutes of each order arriving, he followed up by email to make sure they arrived healthy and happy, and has been great about answering questions.

If you're looking for a true professional with quality animals, give Lance a chance :)

Here are his contact details which I copied from his classifieds post.

Breeder Name: Lance
Phone: (562)458-8304
email:[email protected]

JennBell0725

5 Year Member
I recently ordered 3 sulcata hatchlings from Lance. He was very nice and answered my many questions promptly. He worked with me and monitored my local weather to provide the best option for shipping and contacted me as soon as they arrived to check on them. When I received them today they were well packed and active. First thing I did was give them a soak so they could get a drink and they were crawling everywhere. Very perky,alert, and also very outgoing. After about an hour in their enclosure they were eating and drinking well. Now they are all laid out basking. I'm still a newby to keeping tortoises so having a breeder like Lance to ask a million questions is great. Im so pleased with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

bobsindenver

5 Year Member
I always have one eye open and try to review any internet service, prior to purchase. (especially live pets)

I hope this will help.

Simply said, Working with Lance was 110% GREAT. From first communication, to on-going, to being a reference, following up....all the thiings you hope for. He never was hurried and spent a great amount of time with me.

AND....his tortoises are healthy happy and arrived bright eyed and eager to eat. My first is Sammie! Tomorrow Lance ships #2 (Frankie?)

Lance, I thank you. Community, feel confident with Lance and his torts. :) :tort:
I always have one eye open when I purchase on-line, especially pets!

Then, I met Lance. My experience is 110% positive.

From first communication, fast to ongoing to follow-up after delivery, he truly is the best!

Oh, as an added bonus, his tortoises are amazing. "Sammie" arrived and dove into his food.

Tuesday, "Frankie" Is being shipped.

Thank you Lance!!!

Community, be confident with Lance.

J REED

5 Year Member
Received our new family member today...Turbo the Tortoise..My daughter calls him pawpaw because she said he looks like a grumpy old man lol....He arrived to us right on time and in great health ready to go.He was given a good soaking and taken out for 10 mins for some sun...He was all over that yard.He is eating good already and exploring his habitat.If anyone is looking to buy one of these Sulcatas I suggest getting it from Lance.You can tell the torts were cared for and are very healthy.He was very helpful and followed up within 30 mins of the little guy coming home.Hes a great guy to do business with and we are considering another...I looked at over 10 different people to buy from and felt most comfortable with lance...100% satisfied.Thanks for our lifelong friend/family member Lance .Talk yo ya soon..

Jeremy

lisamurray

5 Year Member
Got my sulcata yesterday from lance. dozer arrived happy and safe and very hungry . Dozer is perfect in my eyes you can tell that lance take pride in taking care of all his babys lance texed me to make sure all was ok and came out ok . If your looking for a tortoise lance is your man he offers life time questions lol so he will be hearing from me. He talked to me on the phone a couple of times and answered sll my questions befor I got him all his information is listed in another post on this page give him a call............lance thank you and you will be hearing from me.

lMorphine

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
As a spur of the moment request of a family member, I had little time to find a pair of sulcatas. I messaged lance and he quickly got back to me. We worked everything out in the matter of no time and I now have a pair of beautiful young sulcatas set for thursday. He gave me all the different price options and gave me a good shipping quote for across the country. Thanks lance

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
Review on LanceCham

I have nothing but good words to say about Lance.
I have one of his sulcata babies that I got about 4 months ago and I could not be happier with him. He's a very healthy little one and has always eaten and gained weight. Lance is a very reputable breeder and knows what he is doing and really does care about his animals. He is fantastic! Top of the line animals in my opinion and they are always healthy and arrive safely. Along with all the healthy babies he provides lifetime support for your animal, what could be better? Anything you could ever need to know about your animal or any concerns you have you can always call him up or text him and he's right there to let you know whatever you need to know.

As a side note I might add he is one of the few breeders that values his animals over money. Now days that's harder to come by. Most only care about the penny value of the animal and Lance is not that type of person, and I greatly appreciate how loving and caring he is to his animals. It is fantastic to know he is one of the people that truly cares.

Customer service: 5 stars
Quality of animals: 5 stars

prelyt

5 Year Member
Southern California
Lance is great! IMO he is the best. He raises BEAUTIFUL torts and offers lifetime support for them. When I bought my tort who is now Ozwald, it was kind of on a whim. I called him in the morning and then drove to meet him that afternoon. All his torts were great, and we had a hard time choosing our new friend. I like to think Ozwald chose us :) Thanks Lance!

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
Well my baby's have arrived. I ordered 2 hatchling, I gave Lance a description of what I wanted and he sent exactly what I asked for. Straight out the box they took off, very healthy active hatchlings. The process was quick and easy, absolutely great! His hatchlings speak for the care he gives them. They arrived earlier then expected and no sooner then I had them out the box Lance was checking on them. He had continued to check in on them and give me any and all advise I have asked for. I will have to say that for a hatchling newbie like myself, having the person that has raised your baby's be right there to answer any questions or give any suggestion is a priceless service. I would and will recommend anyone looking for a beautiful, healthy, active, hatchling to contact Lance. You can NOT ask for any better hatchling, ordering process, and after care service. If I am ever in market for another Sulcata Hatchling he will be my first call!

Smile

5 Year Member
I've had a baby sulcata on hold with Lance since the 29th of August, and just yesterday I had it shipped out so it can arrive today. Very pleased with what I got, the little guy isn't shy in the slightest and is quite the explorer! I asked him for a light colored tortoise and he sent me exactly what I wanted. Being a newbie tortoise owner, I had a lot of questions and Lance answered every single one of my questions in depth. Not only that, but if I ever need anything in the future, he'll always be there for Alfie and I. :)

If you've done your reasearch and interested in a sulcata, do not hesitate to get one from Lance! The only "issue" I had with my shipment was that the box the tortoise came in didn't have a heat pack in it even though it was pretty cool and windy out. Not Lance's fault though since I should've informed him about how windy it has been lately and it didn't matter much really, the tortoise was alert and eager to explore when he was inside the shipping container, and as soon as I let him into his enclosure everything was good! Nonetheless, I recommend Lance for anyone that's interested in getting a sulcata and if I ever want to purchase another baby in the future, Lance will be my first choice if he has them available.

In addition to what I wrote, adding a heat pad to the box would've actually been worse as it was very hot and humid where Lance lives and adding one would've probably caused the baby to be dehydrated once he arrived here. Just look at the reviews above mines, it's very clear that Lance cares about his animals and customers and I'm very pleased with what I received (alert, active hatchling with no signs of sickness, also has a very good appetite for being here for just a day! It can take animals about a week or two to get fully acclimated to their new home). In fact, he e-mailed me this morning wondering how the baby was doing! Fantastic customer service if you ask me. Like I said, 5/5 star rating for Lance and if you're interested in purchasing from him, be sure to let him know specifically what you want as far as packaging and babies go and I'm sure he'll be able to work with you and get it done.

5/5 stars rating for Lance, keep up the great work friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gab5150

Central Ohio
I recieved my sulcata hatchling from Lance yesterday morning and I can honestly say that everything about my experience with him has been wonderful! He monitored the weather and selected the best day to ship to my area. My little guy arrived safe, hungry, and ready to explore. Within 30 minutes of receiving my sully, Lance contacted me to check on the little guy. Also, he offers lifetime support if ever I have any questions or concerns which, to me, clearly indicates how much he cares about his animals.

If ever I decide to add another Sulcata to my clan, I know who to call :)

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Tuleo was one of Lance's babies and I cannot say enough good things about him. Tuleo is almost 2 years old and came at us at 5 weeks old. He has made it clear that if we need ANYTHING (advice, whatever) to let him know. 5 stars. All the way.

DreReyes

Got my hatchling sulcata from lance! Aces across the board!:) got a lot of tips and advice from him too!!

Judith Gardner

Cross City, Florida
I'm on my cell phone and it's not showing me a place for a new post, so I'll do it this way under reply. I'm posting to give Lance another very highly recommended feed back. I received my little sulcata tortoise today. He is perfect in every way and I'm sure that's because Lance takes such good care of his tortoises. The package that Toruk was shipped in was perfect and the little tort was alert and ready to explore his new home the minute he was introduced to it. He walked around after being hydrated in warm water for sometime checking out his new surroundings, then went in his new hide and took a nap to come out later and explore again. I couldn't have got a nicer tortoise anywhere from anyone and Lance is a very honest person to buy from. Highly recommend Lance, in everything about this transaction. Thank's Lance!