L.t. trangulum x L. t. elapsoides

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
Yes the elusive " coastal plains" milk snake........ My cousin caught one last week, I will try to post pics, its kinda hard though cause he is old school I.e no computer or cell phone, I will have to scan his pics in to mine and post. Anyway we are returning to the spot today with my camera so hopefully we will be graced by another, but keep in mind that my cousin has been herpin over forty years and I close to forty and we have only come across two of these animals in all that time.:)

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Good Find,I have never found one but seen a few that were found in Saint Marys County Maryland back in the 80s, Also never found the even more elusive rainbow snake, which I spent a lot of time looking for years ago. Len

John

5 Year Member
Well it turned out to be a good day.
qzqbes.jpg

2m61p8m.jpg

3309sn9.jpg

1zgurh3.jpg

30mohw1.jpg

1zwgher.jpg

:D:D:D

John

5 Year Member
??Len?? said:
Good Find,I have never found one but seen a few that were found in Saint Marys County Maryland back in the 80s, Also never found the even more elusive rainbow snake, which I spent a lot of time looking for years ago. Len

Thanks, The rainbow ( Farancia erytrogamma) does not reach this far north but I have heard of it exsisting in southern maryland, I would love to see one it is a beautiful animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.