Koopa’s Size Reference Thread

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
Oh and Koopa is around 7 yrs old. The adoption peeps told me she was 5. She had 3 previous homes. A family got her for their kids thinking she was a small species of tortoise or turtle, realized this and sent her to community paws adoption where she was fostered by a member but this member didn’t have the space. She only ate spring mix and squash when I first got her.

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
Beautiful tortoise ? she sure is growing. What do you feed her? How much?
Thanks!!! She has Bermuda lawn in her enclosure. When it was blocked off for several months I moved her around my property to other small lawns. Now that her lawn is going dormant I decided to take her around again. She gets seasonal weeds: rocket, dandelion, purslane, common storks bill, chickweed.. this is my first year with opuntia crop so she is getting pads couple times a week. I grow chard that she used to like... not anymore. I also throw aloe plants in her enclosure to eat if she wants. Also get her collard greens from the grocery store couple times month. She will not eat hay because I am not consistent enough to get her to eat it and she always knows she will get other things at some point, plus she always access to her lawns... dried up grass.