Kapidolo farms..

Simbadeleon

Location (City and/or State)
Pacoima
I have a 7-8 month old healthy sulcata and was thinking about ordering some of kapidolo farms 2 oz variety pack consisting of cactus chips , hibiscus , raspberry loose leaf, chamomile and dandelion loose leaf...
Any recommendations ?? Or suggestions on what to order ?

Unkapunka

Osage City
I ordered several different bags, and was pleased with everything. They even put how much to feed on every bag

Simbadeleon

Pacoima
I ordered several different bags, and was pleased with everything. They even put how much to feed on every bag
I have a 7-8 month old healthy sulcata and was thinking about ordering some of kapidolo farms 2 oz variety pack consisting of cactus chips , hibiscus , raspberry loose leaf, chamomile and dandelion loose leaf...
Any recommendations ?? Or suggestions on what to order ?
Do they gravitate to it alone or you soak ?

Unkapunka

Osage City
Your suppose to soak Hibiscus, everything else I just mixed a pinch or two in some grasses. It's chopped up real fine

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Kapidolo Farms has a pre-selected package for sulcata, leopards, and stars. I ordered it, and my 2 year old star eats it all. I just sprinkle some onto his wet greens so it sticks.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Totally awesome products! I bought a bunch of different kinds of torty food , and my 3 redfoots loved it all! I'm about to order some more since they have just about consumed all of it. Great stuff!

pawsplus

Nashville, TN
I have some things from Kapidolo and some from Tortoise Supply. It's all great. I appreciate being able to feed dandelion and plantain in the winter, not to mention hibiscus! My redfoot gets fruit, so I mix the dry stuff in there--she will eat anything on fruit. The hibiscus is so red that, when soaked, it makes greens more attractive to her. So win-win! :)

Simbadeleon

Pacoima
Worked out great thank you !
My baby sulcata was iffy bout the dry leaves but loves the hisbcus once it’s soaked he eats anything mixed with it...so it worked out !

rmn813

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
If you rinse supermarket greens so that they are slightly wet. Then, toss with any of the mixes, you'll likely get a great feeding response. I use way more than a few pinches! I coat greens with any mix. It makes them far more healthy. Great stuff Will! Keep up the great products!

Cookiesandcream1.

Manchester
Hey! I really wanted to try this place for my tort, however I am from the UK and cannot access the site etc from my country. Do you know of a UK based company who offer a similar product?
Thanks