Kapidolo Farms.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
@Kapidolo Farms has been my go to for organic dried food items for a couple years now. They're super easy to store and the torts love it. I just received my Forest Tortoise Variety pack todayIMG_20200504_171957111.jpgIf your looking to add some variety to your torts diet I definitely recommend checking them out.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
I too use these products from Will. It not only adds variety to your tortoise's diet, but more importantly it totally changes the profile of the meal by adding it. You are immediately adding greater nutritional density and a lot more fiber to the day's meal. A little goes a long way too! Whatever you are feeding now, adding some of these items is a great idea for your tortoise. If you are ever forced to rely a bit more on grocery greens, this is a must!

If you're a "poop watcher" for your tortoise's health as a check, just wait about a week after you start using this regularly. You'll see the evidence!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
@Kapidolo Farms has been my go to for organic dried food items for a couple years now. They're super easy to store and the torts love it. I just received my Forest Tortoise Variety pack todayView attachment 293395If your looking to add some variety to your torts diet I definitely recommend checking them out.

From the looks of all this, you could add a teaspoon to your daily “green juice” as well. All healthy stuff for humans too!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I too use these products from Will. It not only adds variety to your tortoise's diet, but more importantly it totally changes the profile of the meal by adding it. You are immediately adding greater nutritional density and a lot more fiber to the day's meal. A little goes a long way too! Whatever you are feeding now, adding some of these items is a great idea for your tortoise. If you are ever forced to rely a bit more on grocery greens, this is a must!

If you're a "poop watcher" for your tortoise's health as a check, just wait about a week after you start using this regularly. You'll see the evidence!
I must admit I've been known to be a "Poop Watcher" from time to time.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I just got my first part of my very first order today! I'm super excited!! I did the pick 5 and the little leopard and sulcata variety packs! Can't wait to introduce him to new foods!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I mostly mix it with mashed Mazuri.IMG_20200505_063208102.jpg

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'm still trying to get mine to eat the Mazuri lol. I have to smear it on his favorite greens so far. Only been a few days since it came in though and he likes it more than the zoomed we had.

I sprinkled the rose petals over his food today and that seems like a hit so far!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Mine are having rose hips and cactus today! Love this food for them.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Mine are having rose hips and cactus today! Love this food for them.
Ok so I wasn't sure... it says hips are 'fruit' so I was worried about giving it to my leopard. Is it actually ok? I haven't had the chance to look too closely yet as I was Getting caught back up on work since we've opened back up. I plan on getting as much variety as possible for him so if its safe I'll grab some of that too!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I'm a smoothy consumer of home made concoctions, most of these are pretty good in them. They Do all start out a human food grade products, at least the organic sourced items. So far I have found moringa in beans and rice to be my favorite.
From the looks of all this, you could add a teaspoon to your daily “green juice” as well. All healthy stuff for humans too!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm going to try this with a bit more fruit and animal protein for my box turtles. The finished product looks like it would be mighty easy to feed and for them to eat.

Reactions: Ink