Kapidolo Farms Diet items. Cyber Monday deal, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
To get the deal offered today, 26 November 2018, deduct 20% from your purchase and use the new PayPal identity for the Farm '[email protected]' . State in the notes which single item you want, and where to ship to.

This is a TFO exclusive. Not offered on the web-page, the Facebook page, or anywhere else.

After today - orders can be placed on the web-page using "pay now" buttons.

All items are fresh dried with easy use suggestions on each package.

USDA Certified Organic sourced ...

Morus alba (Mulberry loose leaf) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered.

Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus loose flowers) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered.

Plantago major (Plantain loose leaf) $14.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered.

Moringa oleifera (Moringa loose leaf) $19.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered.

Medicago sativa (Alfalfa - shredded & dried as pellets) $7.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered.

Conforming to organic standards

Opuntia ficus-indica (Cactus) $24.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered. This is the Kapidolo Farms original “Cactus Chips” where this half pound is equivalent to about five pounds fresh, but more convenient with a one year shelf life.

On the cactus chips I have large and small chips now. I have exclusively shipped the small to most people over the past two years. The larger chips had been requested by a few folks and now I will have them available for everyone. The large chip pieces are about 4 times bigger than the small chips. If you don't ask for the large chips I will always ship the small ones.

Variety Pack. Get a 2 once amount of all six items delivered for $34.95. Other combinations can be quoted at your request.

All of these items are tasty nutritious treats to compliment a wholesome diet of grocery and backyard greens. Use them randomly on different days of the week to keep food variety at a maximum.

E-mail KapidoloFarms @ gmail.com

This offer replaces all older posts for diet items from Kapidolo Farms.
http://www.KapidoloFarms.com

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms, All Tortoise - All the Time

Status
Not open for further replies.