Kameya Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

kameya

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, California
Due to such a good weather here in SoCal, my 2-year-old boxie finally showed his face for the first time since last December...

This is the overall look of the Kameya Garden right now after a cold short one-month winter...

box-01.jpg

box-02.jpg

The little boxie seemed to grow a bit larger than last time I saw him...

box-03.jpg

The two little ones are ones I received from Kimber about 4 months ago...both are very active under this sunny weather...

box-04.jpg

The now bigger boxie checked out the two little ones...

box-05.jpg

soon he lost interest and headed back to the small pond...

box-06.jpg

box-07.jpg

Right now the two little ones are being kept at their own enclosure for their own safety....

box-08.jpg

box-09.jpg

They also have one of their own kiddie pond as well...

box-10.jpg

Just want to thank Kimber again for allowing me to have these two cutties to add to my boxie collections... ^_^

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
They're so cuuute :D Me and my little sister are like "awwwwwwww" :)

montana

5 Year Member
Wonderful pictures and set up !!! Up here in the north west its cold and ice ..

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Wow! I'm so glad to see they got a good home! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I will have a lot more hatchlings this year, so if you're interested in more, just let me know! :)

Xilonen

5 Year Member
Bellingham, WA
kimber_lee_314 said:
Wow! I'm so glad to see they got a good home! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I will have a lot more hatchlings this year, so if you're interested in more, just let me know! :)

Haha, don't say things like that around me. I might be compelled to try and get my hands on one... or a dozen... :D

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
kimber_lee_314 said:

Thanks Kimber...but for now I think the size of the current enclosure (roughly 28"x64") is ideal for three boxies...I will let you know if more boxies are needed when I build my next Kameya Habitat in another part of the garden in the near future... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.