Juvenile Sulcata in Seattle WA Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Today I saw the cutest female Juvenile Sulcata at Denny's Pet World in Kirkland WA. In case anyone can give her a new home I thought I'd post. I don't have much information except she looks pretty good with only minor pyramiding, alert and healthy looking in my opinion, about 12 inches, and I think the tag said $199. Wish she could have a new home instead of spending her days on rabbit pellets under a hide. I think she has been there at least a couple months already since I think I remember her from my last visit in December too. Of the pet stores I've seen its not the worst, but she deserves better. Best wishes.

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Does anyone here live near this pet store?

Denny's Pet World
12534 120th Ave NE
Totem Lake Mall
Kirkland, WA 98033
(425) 821-3800

I talked to them. They do not supply pictures or ship. I need some hands and eyes in WA because I am in Michigan.
Let me know if you can help me out and ship. I am looking at using
http://www.shipyourreptiles.com/

Thanks-
Kevin

chadk

10 Year Member!
I saw that poor thing as well. $200 bucks!! At least they sold the other 2 they had. Tiny glass tank on pellets and no water dish. But at least they fead spring mix...

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
chadk said:
I saw that poor thing as well. $200 bucks!! At least they sold the other 2 they had. Tiny glass tank on pellets and no water dish. But at least they fead spring mix...

Is she healthy? Can you get me some pictures?
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.