juvenile leopard humidity level?

saracheri

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Hi, guys! I just got everything set up. I will see what the temps and humidity is at in a few hours, right now they are at 48% humidity and 81 f ambient temp. I have a drier side and a wetter side. The wet side is actually really damp. The IR gun I bought is acting up a bit so I don't know the temp spots yet, I left it by accident in a cold car and it did not seem to like it.

I had to wake him up and soak him while I moved his old substrate and that might have stressed him, he had soft poop. Or it might be because he ate a huge amount of romaine today, he really loves it. What do you think?
Hi, guys! I just got everything set up. I will see what the temps and humidity is at in a few hours, right now they are at 48% humidity and 81 f ambient temp. I have a drier side and a wetter side. The wet side is actually really damp. The IR gun I bought is acting up a bit so I don't know the temp spots yet, I left it by accident in a cold car and it did not seem to like it.

I had to wake him up and soak him while I moved his old substrate and that might have stressed him, he had soft poop. Or it might be because he ate a huge amount of romaine today, he really loves it. What do you think?

Hi! Your set up looks exactly like mine,down to the adorable leopard baby. Only diff is I don't have any plants in there. I tried that at first but they started dying I assume from the lighting or humidity so I removed them. It makes more room for baby to walk around anyways I guess,but I do like the way it looks! I just got this one so he seems good so far,eating & active. I feed him (& my juvenile Hermann) organic spring mix chopped up and Mazuri pellets softened in warm water. They both gobble it! Good luck with yours! btw I heard the red bulbs at night keeps them awake(mine was up this morning wide awake so I believe it) so I ordered a heat source like this for night heat https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071GKDXBL/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20.

Jodipg82

Location (City and/or State)
Oviedo
One question though, he does not seem to like his vitamins that I powder on top of the food. I mist the food so it's not as dry, but he tries to find the un-prepared leaves. Can I maybe put vitamins in his soak twice a week instead? He always drinks from the soak before he goes doo-doo. :)
Have you tried putting it on Romaine lettuce? Romaine has no nutritional value and isn't a recommended food, but when I give my Leo baby calcium powder, I put it on a piece of Romaine and he eats it happily. Its a treat for him but gets his supplements in too.