Juvenile female sulcata- 7.5 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have a gorgeous juvenile female sulcata now available. At the last measuring, she was 7.5 inches. She is from my breeders and has been living outside in the soothing Southern California sunshine for the past year. She is growing fast, has a great appetite and a wonderful personality.
**--PRICE--**
7.5 inch.......$350

SPECIAL- IS A FREE 1 POUND BAG OF MAZURI TORTOISE FOOD WITH PURCHASE OF A JUVENILE SULCATA.

Shipping is not included in the price. I use SYR for shipping and you will be given the best possible rate for shipping. She is still small enough where she can be shipped to you directly(weather providing).

Pictured:
-Pic #1&2- 7.5 inch available female

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your sulcata. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 20 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the sulcata as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not respond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

sulcatafemale75inch10-21.jpg

sulcatafemale75inchb10-21.jpg

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This young lady is sold.
Another female available later this week.
Thanks

This young lady is sold.
Another female available later this week.
Please inquire if interested.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.