Just wanted to share pictures

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
Ok lets make a deal, You give me Sooner, and I give you Sulcata. When I saw his picture I felt like I just lost my breath for a second or what. But I want that dog!
Sadly we can not part with Sooner, but maybe Barney
C5C29600-6F1C-4E9F-A1D9-A6DCA62AF267.jpeg

Attachments

• D117DDD3-E129-4FE5-B009-77BDB9EA4D02.jpeg
    D117DDD3-E129-4FE5-B009-77BDB9EA4D02.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Sadly we can not part with Sooner, but maybe Barney
View attachment 320716
No GOATS!!! only have room for Sulcata. Doodles on his horns? Why don't you have the vet take them off? Las Vegas, huh?! One of my relatives was the first female Post Office person, in Henderson. She did it for over 30 years. My cousin has dune buggies, or sand rail something, and she was fearless. 12 years old and we are flying across the Nevada desert way fast, no seat belts or helmets, and it was put together by my brother in law. I don't know just how fast we were going, but for me it was further proof that addiction to adrenaline runs in my family, just like alcoholism.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
No GOATS!!! only have room for Sulcata. Doodles on his horns? Why don't you have the vet take them off? Las Vegas, huh?! One of my relatives was the first female Post Office person. She did it for over 30 years. My cousin has dune buggies, or sand rail something, and she was fearless. 12 years old and we are flying across the Nevada desert way fast, no seat belts or helmets, and it was put together by my brother in law. I don't know just how fast we were going, but for me it was further proof that addiction to adrenaline runs in my family, just like alcoholism.
He’s goin on 13, don’t want to take his horns, they make him happy. We were just messing around with the noodles ? horse started chewing them off, lasted about 10 mins!
And the desert borders my community, dune buggies still havin a blast out there! Only complaint is trash.... mainly Mc Ultra bottles... cracks me up that men think thats gonna help their beer gut. ??

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
He’s goin on 13, don’t want to take his horns, they make him happy. We were just messing around with the noodles ? horse started chewing them off, lasted about 10 mins!
And the desert borders my community, dune buggies still havin a blast out there! Only complaint is trash.... mainly Mc Ultra bottles... cracks me up that men think thats gonna help their beer gut. ??
Too bad, I thought the noodles were a great idea

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada