Just Sheldon

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Took some pictures from outside today. He's been growing so fast lately, I want to have lots of pictures to remember what he looked like when he was smaller. I know I have a tendency to go a little nuts posting pictures, so if you guys ever get sick of seeing them, don't be afraid to tell me. I will tone it down a notch. I really like the last one, with his mouth wide open.20180614_143610.jpeg20180614_141508.jpeg20180614_141347.jpeg20180614_141244.jpeg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Took some pictures from outside today. He's been growing so fast lately, I want to have lots of pictures to remember what he looked like when he was smaller. I know I have a tendency to go a little nuts posting pictures, so if you guys ever get sick of seeing them, don't be afraid to tell me. I will tone it down a notch. I really like the last one, with his mouth wide open.View attachment 241906View attachment 241907View attachment 241908View attachment 241909
Now what would give you the idea that we would ever get sick of seeing Sheldon. He is absolutely gorgeous and everytime I see his shell I fall in love with him again. You can be very proud of the way you are looking after him. And if you post too many pics then I am really over doing it on my thread with pictures. I actually think that there are more pictures of torts on my phone than there are of my family.[emoji85] [emoji23]

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Now what would give you the idea that we would ever get sick of seeing Sheldon. He is absolutely gorgeous and everytime I see his shell I fall in love with him again. You can be very proud of the way you are looking after him. And if you post too many pics then I am really over doing it on my thread with pictures. I actually think that there are more pictures of torts on my phone than there are of my family.[emoji85] [emoji23]
Thank you so much. I really appreciate hearing that. I actually hung a picture of Sheldon in our living room. I got one of my dog hanging in there too. My daughter too of course LOL. I love seeing pictures of your tortoises as well, they look so cute and healthy.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you so much. I really appreciate hearing that. I actually hung a picture of Sheldon in our living room. I got one of my dog hanging in there too. My daughter too of course LOL. I love seeing pictures of your tortoises as well, they look so cute and healthy.
Thank you. Yip I think we are all crazzzyyy about our torts.[emoji6] And our sons and daughters - of course.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I love it [emoji16] can we see a pic of Sheldon's portrait on the wall?

I better not let Vlad find out, he'll wanna know why his portrait isn't framed yet [emoji39]

Bambam1989

East Texas
I plan on making a sculpture of Clunker.. just need to finish my current project, but the husband has to fix the lights in my art room first.. it could be a while[emoji57]

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I love it [emoji16] can we see a pic of Sheldon's portrait on the wall?

I better not let Vlad find out, he'll wanna know why his portrait isn't framed yet [emoji39]
They're two of the same pictures that I already have on this thread. Since I've only had him since October most of the pictures I have, I have already posted. But these are two of my favorites. I have them hanging by by the pictures of my grandparents, reason being before they passed on, the field that I bring him to was theirs. And my great grandparents before them.20180615_202141.jpeg20180615_202058.jpeg20180615_202034.jpeg