Just out of curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael and Oogway

5 Year Member
Hi, I do not own a snake but I would like to know weather or not it is against the law to feed snakes live animals (mice and rats) in the UK?

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I can't see why it would be against the law but seeing as there some crazy *** laws these days, and you're questioning it...who knows.

0.1.0 Dachshund
0.0.1 Redfoot
1.0.0 Greek

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
There's no way it can be, because some snakes will not eat dead prey, and to deny your snake food would be starving = neglect.

There's a huge market for reptiles in Europe, for example the yearly herp expo convention in Hamm, Germany.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
Sounds like a couple people have it out for snakes on this site. Must be a shame to go through life with such closed-mindedness.

Rachael and Oogway

5 Year Member
I have no problem with live feeding as long as its not for entertainment. I actually asked this question because my brother is thinking of getting a snake and he wanted to know

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
The people who fed live solely for entertainment are like those who think proper turtle care is a glass fish bowl and a palm tree. They are few and far between, and rarely stay in the hobby for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.