Just letting you know I'm not neglecting you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I'm just soooooo super swamped at work, then get home and give Tallula loves, give Nick loves and give Yoda loves, and between household chores, I'm drowning haha. Always checking out the forum when I can, even though you don't hear much from me!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Wandered what was up. Glad you let us know everything is ok.
I understand same going on with me just super busy. Check in fequently but post little.
Hope your days slow down to a good consistant pace Stace. :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stace, I am glad you are doing good :D
I hope it will calm down a bit at your work, I am sure Nick, Tallula and Yoda do not like seeing you busy like that :D.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I can't help noticing the order you put them in: first tortoise, then fiance, then puppy. I hope Tallulah knows how spoiled she is!:p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Well, good thing you didn't put the dog before the fiance..then you'd really be in trouble. lol Good to "read" you again.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I was wondering where you were and then I remembered...you have a pug now. That answered everything for me. How's the potty training going? Glad to see your still here though. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lol yeah, to be honest, Yoda does take up most of my time hahahaha. He is doing sooooo well with potty training.....he seems to know the newspaper for wee's, but seems to forget sometimes for number two's hahahaha. He has come so much into his character, and really is a handful (in a good way!!!). I am actually so glad we got Yoda, I love coming home to that happy face every evening! AND Nick is going away on business in two weeks time, to Shanghai, China...for as long as 3weeks :( Ai ai, but Yoda baby will keep me company, and of course Tallula !!!!! Thanks so much though, I hope my days really do calm down !!! We are actually looking into possibly going to Indonesia, finding a plot of land, and open a surf camp/backpackers, working with the local community and eventually opening up a school for locals and our kids one day, to learn ! Alll a pipe dream for now, I have to do alot of research to see how possible it is. But its VERY exciting !!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.